Saturday, June 19, 2010

Really?


As I look through other blogs I started to wonder how long it had been since adding to my own. Really? I haven't done anything since October. 8 months.. that is really sad. So my goal is to be a little more diligent in posting. If I have to write it on my computer to help me remember then I will. Summer is here and we only have 4 months left until Colton is home! YAY! However, by him coming home, that means that Cameron will be leaving shortly after. Kind of a bitter sweet feeling. Cameron should be putting his papers in somewhere around the end of August-first of September. As for the rest of the family, we still continue to plow through the regular daily activities. Caden, Courtney and Colby are all in summer school. I like the routine that it keeps in our house except for the fact that I am teaching at the high school level and have to be there by 8 each morning. I keep telling myself.. only two more days, only two more days.
Courtney will be a senior this next year (so weird.. she can't be that old already), Caden a sophmore, and Colby will be in 6th grade. One more year and I won't have any kids in elementary school..ever! As for Blaine and I... I am going on my 9th year of teaching. Can't believe it has been that long already. I love teaching and learning new things from my students each day. Blaine is still unemployed. He has worked 2 months with a month here and there but hasn't worked a full time job for over a year.. YIKES! It's been a struggle but we try to get by with the bare minimum. I try to be positive (on most days) and think that things could be worse. I need to be thankful for all that I am blessed with not the things I should be blessed with...HA HA!

1 comment:

Jamiecrafts said...

congrats on teaching, 9 years... wOW! it will be great to have one son home and another going out, you will be blessed!