Sunday, July 11, 2010

How did that happen?






I let a whole week slip away without posting. We have been busy with concerts, senior pictures and me starting another job. Traci came down from Syracuse and we went to the Air Supply Concert. It was fun to hear all the old songs from the 80's. It was also great to have that time to spend with her. We don't get to do that too often so I loved getting the chance to catch up.

Courtney had senior pictures taken on Wednesday so we decided that evening to jump in Jodi's RZR and head up to the mountains and get some pics with the lake behind her. I know now why I don't do that more often.. She was a grizzly bear! Pictures looked good but when I told her how to pose she would complain every time. Next time I will hire someone to do the work.. she won't be as grumpy with them.

Thursday was Cameron's birthday... the big 19!! Happy Birthday Cameron! As usual we had the stawberry cake with strawberry frosting. He left the next day and went with his friend to Wendover. All the way out there to just play X-Box? They could have done that here.

Cameron leaves tomorrow for Youth Conference. Caden and Courtney are both in Richfield because it is no fun here in Stansbury... (So they say) Blaine, Colby and I will be hangin' out with the dogs for a few days.. should be exciting...LOL.

New job at Copy Cottage. I work with some awesome people. I think I'm really going to enjoy this new adventure. Just hope it isn't too much once school starts!

No comments: