Monday, August 16, 2010

CRAZY~

It has been a crazy month. I start back to school in 2 days and can't seem to get back into that frame of mind. I definitely wanted to stay busy this summer but think I have overkilled it. Blogging and working part-time have consumed a lot of my summer. I am trying to finish up started projects and get back to a normal routine. I guess I better hurry. I only have 2 days. UGH!
My computer crashed!!! Until I get it fixed our blog will be pictureless. Hopefully it isn't too long before I can post current pictures.
The kids are all ready to head back to school and Cameron is working on getting his papers completed and turned in so he can get his mission call. We hope to have that all wrapped up by the end of the month. So crazy to think that I have one coming home and one leaving. Hope it's a little easier the second time around.
We have Taylor living with us at the moment. Bad choices make for bad consequences. We hope that by staying here we can help her get back on the right track. She knows what she needs to do and by staying with us she feels that she can do that. Rules here may be a little stricter that at her home but she was told what to expect before coming and she still chose to come. We love her and hope that we can make a difference for the better.
Only 57 more days!! WOOHOO! Can't wait until I see that kid come down the stairs at the airport. I just hope I can contain myself until he gets to the bottom and that I don't run up the stairs to meet him..LOL. I think I need to hire someone to take pictures so I can post the great reunion. Take care all! We love ya!

No comments: